Caleo Health continues to follow the Alber6ta Health Services (AHS) Guidelines for Masking. The expiration of the City of Calgary mandate does not apply in healthcare facilities. AHS requires us to continue universal masking. The policy will be updated as the AHS guidelines are updated.
- Must wear face-covering over mouth and nose when in common areas of the clinic, exam room, treatment area, or procedure area.
- Fully vaccinated patients may gather in a group to eat or for treatment without masking or social distancing (Psych, Therapy, Rehab)
- Patients may remove their masks in the treatment room, exam room, or procedure room, at the direction of the staff or physician.
- Expected to socially distance from others when possible.
- Must wear face-covering over mouth and nose when inside the facility,
- May remove mask inpatient room when staff are not present. If staff present must wear masks.
- Expected to socially distance from others – limit of 1 visitor per room to allow distancing when staff must be present.
Physicians & Staff:
- Must wear a disposable mask or N95 over the nose and mouth in public areas (including nurses’ stations, waiting/holding areas, cafeteria, halls, etc.)
- Wear N95, and face shield (eyewear) for COVID patients, COVID PUI, High-Risk Procedures, and collection of COVID samples/testing.
- Fully vaccinated staff may gather in private areas with other vaccinated staff without masks or distancing
In addition to our masking and visitation policies, Caleo Health continues to encourage social distancing and hand hygiene in all areas. Thank you for your support as we work together to make our environment safe.